Poopin’ Rules & Regs
We, the International Association of Poopin’ Rules & Regulations governing body, hereby define and document the Poopin’ Rules. Curious about the definition and history of Poopin’? Visit our historical archives.
- Acts of Poopin’ aggression must be inflicted via a mobile device. Computers are off-limits. *
- Stealth is rewarded.
- Don’t go into detail.
- Be brief.
- No need for crass language, that kills it.
- Accept defeat with grace and dignity.
- Be nice. If someone is freaking out, don’t Poopin’ them. Maybe their mom reads Twitter. It’s supposed to be fun, don’t ruin it!
- Poopin’ is best left for public venues. Your home is your castle, and your workplace is no place for mistrust.
- If you don’t play nice, it’s open season. You will not be protected by these rules.
Poopin’ Rules is a site by Brian Warren. I am @mrwarren on Twitter. Thanks for playing!
* iPod, iPhone, and lesser mobile devices are all game for Poopin’. Sorry, we at the IAPR&R have deemed iPads are off-limits for now.
Have a suggestion for a rule? ! Typefaces from The League of Movable Type. Hand Model: Dan Cederholm.
© Be Good Not Bad